We strongly suggest making a checklist for your child by printing or saving this page and double-checking to make sure they have packed everything they need before you leave home for camp.
If there’s anything not on the list that they need, please don’t hesitate to pack it, but please be aware that expensive, breakable, or easily lost items should not be included.
Items like pocket knives are prohibited. If your child needs medication or requires an EpiPen, please see the section on allergies below.
We are trying to ensure a great and safe experience for all campers, so please follow this list closely to make sure that everyone has what they need:
- Shoes: Flip flops, tennis shoes, and water shoes.
- Clothing:Pajamas, underwear, socks, sweatshirt, T-shirts, shorts, and swimsuit.
- Bedding: Sheets, pillow (and/or sleeping bag), blanket, large beach towel, bath towel, and washcloth.
- Hygene:: Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, shampoo, conditioner, liquid soap, sunscreen, comb, brush, and lotion.
- Other Items: Self-addressed stamped envelopes, paper and pencil, water bottle, flashlight, and light backpack or tote bag.
- Camp Store: If you want to give your child money to go to the camp store, we recommend a prepaid card with their name written on it in permanent ink. The camp store does take cash, credit, and debit.